FULL SERVICE PLANNING
For more detailed information on services and pricing, please email email@example.com
"Working with Sabrina made planning our wedding easy! She was so well organized and quick to respond to all our questions. On our wedding day, every detail was taken care of and we didn't have to worry about a thing. Couldn't have been a better experience!" -Elyse D.
"Sabrina was our wedding planner and day of coordinator for our wedding reception held at The Holding Company in Los Angeles, CA. We worked closely with Sabrina for months to ensure that every detail was accounted for in preparation for the big day. The décor at the wedding reception was also complimented heavily by Sabrina’s creative last minute touches. The wedding reception was absolutely beautiful! Between drinking with family, dancing with my grandmother in law, and smashing cake in each other’s faces, Sabrina discretely guided us through our important events of the night. She really took the stress off of our shoulders, and we are extremely grateful that we were able to enjoy our special night without having to worry about everything running smooth. Needless to say, we would recommend Sabrina to anyone looking for an event coordinator that is organized, creative, and experienced." -Joe & Mary A.
- Two in-person consultations: an initial site walk- through and a final in-depth meeting.
- Unlimited emails and phone support.
- Create a “day-of” timeline.
- Provide all vendors with the breakdown and details.
- Provide conceptualization assistance and suggest design elements to complement your vision.
- Budget analysis to provide any saving suggestions or improved ways to allot your spending.
- Review all contracts and provide final confirmation with vendors.
- Work with vendors to acquire deliveries and ensure proper setup of both ceremony and reception.
- Assist with set up: escort/place cards, menus, favors, guest book, gifts, etc.
- Onsite vendor management to keep everything on schedule and ensure the day runs smoothly.
- Complete coordination of wedding rehearsal and wedding day.
- Oversee day of activity timeline, ceremony procession and reception grand entrance.
- Work with officiant in coordinating ceremony.
- Communicate with musicians on ceremony song selection.
- Cue wedding party and musicians for processional.
- Manage banquet/catering staff regarding set up.
- Work with emcee to establish timing for grand entrance, first dance, cake, bouquet toss, etc.
- Onsite coordination and management of entire wedding day.
- Day of access to bridal emergency kit.
- Provide you with personal assistance throughout your wedding day.
Full Service Planning
Includes all elements from the “Month Of” Coordination package plus...
- In-person consultations as needed to ensure full planning comprehension.
- Create customized budget and track actualized expenses.
- Establish color combinations, theme and design concepts.
- Provide vendor recommendations based on budget & aesthetic, and attend appointments with client upon request.
- Customizing an evolving wedding day timeline to include important milestones and due dates.
- Management of your “to do” checklist and provide any needed reminders.
- Guest list creation and assistance with the reception seating chart.
- Serve as vendor liaison leading up to and throughout the wedding day.
- Collection of any personal items and gifts and ensuring they are handed off to designated individual(s).